Mon, Nov 13|
Write to Heal - On-Line Zoom
Small Group (4) writing & sometimes doodling together to give voice to our healing from the inside out. No experience necessary.
Time & Location
Nov 13, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM
About The Event
Write to Heal – Small Group Women’s Practice
Are you looking for a safe and effective way to process your emotions and find inner peace? Look no further than Write to Heal.
Write to Heal is inspired by my years of journaling, writing, and doodling out emotions that had no voice. In a small group setting we will use techniques that help us heal from emotional pain and trauma. Using writing as a tool for self-discovery, self-expression, and self-care.
No prior knowledge of writing is required. All you need is a notebook and pen, and a willingness to explore your thoughts and feelings in a small group.
In this class, we will:
- Create sacred space with each other to feel safe
- Use writing prompts to guide our writing
- Listen to each other with honor and respect
- Hear each other with compassion and kindness
- Share our writing or not share at all
- Explore different ways of writing techniques to help process emotions
- Discover how to cultivate self-compassion and self-awareness through writing
Whether you are dealing with anxiety, depression, or simply looking for a way to improve your mental health, this writing class can help.
Contact me for more information about this class.
Write to Heal$10.00Sold Out
This event is sold out